Even though the CNY weekend has past a long time, it still remains clearly in my memory......
On 12 Febuary,it was a Friday, and we were allowed to wear home-clothes. As anticipated, everyone was excited and was happy. However, there were some people who wore black and Dr Hon was very displeased. I was among them. As fingers pointed all over the schools, Dr Hon was sharing his message on why we should not wear black.
During the day, there were many concerts. However, the most memorable one is the Chinese comedy acted by the Chinese Drama.It was really funny and it entertained the whole school.
The scheduled release time was 10.30a.m. However, we ended really early at 9 a.m. As a CMC member, I presented the cards that the class made for the school teachers and presented it to them.
After a moment's time, I met up with my primary school classmates to visit my primary school teachers at Catholic High. As I live right opposite Catholic High, transportation was no problem for me. At Catholic High, I had a chat with the teachers and all the soccer players played soccer. It was a wonderful experience that I would never forget.
This is what I did on Chinese New Year.
Cheers,
Samuel
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment